The Integrated Boarding Operations Specialist will work directly with merchants, partners, and internal departments in the areas of account and systems boarding, support, and coordinating all aspects of Integrated Payment service set up.
About The Company
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a leading provider of end-to-end integrated payments, security software, payments gateway and merchant acquiring products and services. Sphere serves a variety of companies from large, complex enterprises to small local businesses across a range of end-markets, including healthcare, restaurant, retail, parking, education, transportation, and insurance. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
The Integrated Boarding Operations Specialist will work directly with merchants, partners, and internal departments in the areas of account and systems boarding, support, and coordinating all aspects of Integrated Payment service set up. The role requires proven problem solving ability and Relationship Management experience.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced setting and keep to tight deadlines under pressure
- Process tickets and queued requests by processing all appropriate systems builds and communications
- Identify and resolve problems and possible delays in a timely manner. Must be able to solve practical problems and maintain ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Diligent awareness of risks in processes and details in data entry
- Take ownership of on-boarding experience and merchant/partner implementation satisfaction.
- Will be involved in monthly billing and reporting projects where attention to detail is paramount
- Payment processing experience in the issuing or acquiring industries is preferred
- Maintains industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and identifying and communicating impactful payments industry changes.
- Provides timely and accurate information / communication to all internal and external customers
- Provides appropriate feedback to the Company regarding escalated concerns
- Identify and Log error or issues that may be found in the QA process.
- Provides as a backup to the CS and TS phone queues, assisting during peak call times
- Demonstrate an ability of great customer service skills; and relationship management; maintaining a professional demeanor and communication in the face of obstacles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills necessary, both verbal and written
- Solid multitasking skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized, with outstanding follow through and follow up.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products (ie. Excel, Word)
- Interdepartmental and cross company teamwork / collaboration
- Adhere to both written and verbal processes
- Ability to work in an evolving environment
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical clients and peers.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Technology literate “Tech savvy” including payments technology
- Understanding of Industry Underwriting also beneficial
Required Education and Experience
- 3 – 5 years of Payment Processing experience
- 1-2 years of Boarding/ Data Entry experience is preferred