Software Engineer (Linux) will be responsible for software applications and infrastructure related to hosted/managed solutions as well as other information technology.
About The Company
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a leading provider of end-to-end integrated payments, security software, payments gateway and merchant acquiring products and services. Sphere serves a variety of companies from large, complex enterprises to small local businesses across a range of end-markets, including healthcare, restaurant, retail, parking, education, transportation, and insurance. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no-waiting-period health insurance program.
Software Engineer (Linux) will be responsible for software applications and infrastructure related to hosted/managed solutions as well as other information technology. This role will involve all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design and architecture, programming, documentation, and quality control. Software Engineer will be expected to work with others and to deliver all projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification. Above all, this role will contribute to and extend the SphereCommerce reputation for excellence.
- Enterprise scale software development using C#
- System Design, Architecture, Modeling
- Software/System Testing and Verification Process
- Documentation and Training
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing enterprise Azure AppServices in C# and .Net Core using Test Directed Development (TDD) methodology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience embedded within an Agile/XP/Scrum team of over 10 members using VSTS.
- Experience with design patterns to support highly concurrent loads and highly available architecture for DR to address regional resilience.
- Applied experience with performant data structures and algorithms; emphasis on distributed computing and cryptography structures/algorithms.
- Experience with ClientServer architectures, optimizations, and delivery patterns of practice.
- Experience with device integration SDK or driver development is preferred but not required.
- Experience in Electronic Payment Industry is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience